Establishing a budget is the first step in controlling your spending so that you can take control of your finances.
Discover how to make a budget, the best ways to stick to it, the most recent budgeting tools available to you, and more.
“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship.“—Benjamin Franklin
1. They check their budget before spending.
2. The aren't afraid to change their budget for better results.
3. They give every dollar a job.
4. They are realistic and not too restrictive.
5. They always pay themselves first.
6. They forgive themselves when they go over budget.